Monday 27 July 2015

A Vampire story I wrote

It was night,the mischievous man shoot glare at me, his skin was white chalk, he was at the other side of the empty shallow viewing space, although it felt as though he was right beside me that’s when I dropped my brooms handle and saw the blood thirsty razor sharp fangs seeping out of his rose red mouth!!!

It had been 5 hours since I had first started my shift for the day I started at 4:30 in the afternoon, you should be able to guess what time it is now.
I had just finished cleaning the theatre and all the seats and floor/carpet till it was clean as new, it was dark and cold in there, it was a horrible place to work, but I was the only person in the whole theatre; well at least that’s what I thought…

There was a creek in the floor as I walked over it, it was a sharp “creek!”
It would give me a fright every time I made a step; I leaned over the chair to pick up a bit of spilled popcorn but then I heard another creek; but this time it wasn’t mine because I had been completely still, I turned around and saw the freezing cold emotionless face staring straight at me; my whole life was just about to get chucked on it’s face…

The horrifying thing had just woke up from it’s slumber in it’s coffin and was now a blood-thirsty predator it was… The Vampire!

A day before he had to go to work he had lost a coin, The vampire took a coin and threw it at Dillan, but this was no ordinary coin, it was the exact same as the one he had lost; this was it! Dillan had been arguing with his boss about his payment he was talking to his boss about getting a payrise,
His boss’s reply was you’ll get your money, he had said this in a mysterious and unsure voice.

The vampire had a smirk on it’s face and said the thought changing words of…

To be continued…!

No comments:

Post a Comment